terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2016

Teddy Bear

,

Stitched you up Put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love Put my heart inside you Oh, what could I do? When you started talking in your sleep Saying things you'd do to me I didn't care I wasn't scared Now I'm finding knives under the sheets Crumbled photographs of me I'm in despair Should I be scared? Teddy bear You are my teddy bear You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until you tried to kill me I threw you out I didn't outgrow you I just didn't know you But now you're back And so terrifying How you paralyze me? Now you showing up inside my home Breathing deep into the phone I'm so unprepared I'm fucking scared Teddy bear You are my teddy bear You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until
you tried to kill me (I'm fucking scared) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until you tried to kill me

Stitched you up Put you together With cotton and feather Gave you love Put my heart inside you Oh, what could I do? When you started talking in your sleep Saying things you'd do to me I didn't care I wasn't scared Now I'm finding knives under the sheets Crumbled photographs of me I'm in despair Should I be scared? Teddy bear You are my teddy bear You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) 

Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until you tried to kill me I threw you out I didn't outgrow you  I just didn't know you But now you're back And so terrifying How you paralyze me? Now you showing up inside my home Breathing deep into the phone I'm so unprepared I'm fucking scared Teddy bear You are my teddy bear

 You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until you tried to kill me (I'm fucking scared) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear You were confiding and quiet How did love become so violent? (Oh) Teddy bear You are my teddy bear Everything was so sweet Until you tried to kill me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário