quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2016

Cry Baby

,
You seem to replace your brain with your heartYou take things so hard and then you fall apartYou try to explain, but before you can start Those cry baby tears come out of the dark Someone's turning the handle to the faucet in your eyes You're pouring out where everyone can see Your heart's too big for your body, it's why you won't fit inside You're pouring out where everyone can see They call you cry baby, cry baby, but you don't fucking care Cry baby, cry baby, so you laugh through your tears Cry baby, cry baby, 'cause you don't fucking care Tears fall to the ground, you just let them drown You just let them drown, cry baby, cry baby You're all on your own and you lost all your friends You told yourself that it's not you, it's them You're one of a kind that no one understands But those cry baby tears keep coming back again Someone's turning the handle to the faucet in your eyes You're pouring out where everyone can see Your heart's too big for your body, it's why you won't fit inside You're pouring out where everyone can see They call you cry baby, cry baby, but you don't fucking care Cry baby, cry baby, so you laugh through your tears Cry baby, cry baby, 'cause you don't fucking care Tears fall to the ground, you just let them drown Cry baby, cry baby, you just let them drown Cry baby, cry baby, you just let them drown

 I look at you and I see myself I know you better than anyone else I have the same faucet in my eyes So your tears are mine They call me cry baby, cry baby, but I don't fucking care

 Cry baby, cry baby, I laugh through my tears Cry baby, cry baby, 'cause I don't fucking care Tears fall to the ground, I just let them drown Cry baby, cry baby, I just let them drown Cry baby, cry baby, you just let them drown They call you cry baby, cry baby, I just let them drown Cry baby, cry baby, you just let them drown Tradução Add a playlist Tamanho A A Cifra Imprimir Corrigir

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário